Monday, March 1, 2010

Pictures and a Performance

Recently, Zach and I got a weekend away while Kinley stayed with Mimi and Mony. I left my camera with them and only got a few pictures in return. I'm pretty sure they didn't want any evidence of completely spoiling Kinley....Letting her do and have anything and more than she wants. I know that's what grandparents are for! And I love them for it!

Here are two pictures that I did get from the weekend that are precious.
Look at this face! And I like the lighting too.

Napping buddies!
Last week we went to Fayetteville to watch cousin Melissa run in the indoor high school track meet. We had a lot of fun! Kinley mostly wanted to climb up and down the stairs and certainly wasn't up for a photo shoot, but I managed to snag a quick pic. Great job "ish-sha"

Our friends Jack and Caroline also came to visit. Jack just turned 2. Kinley decided he needed her help to open his present. It's been wrapped and sitting on our dining room table for a couple weeks because we missed his party. Everytime she walked by it, she would point at it and say, "that's Jacks"! Funny!

Hard at play! Come back soon, Jack!

Mimi and Mony came for a quick visit over the weekend.
Book time is always a favorite activity.
Kinley loves to read her Itsy Bitsy Spider book. And after the book, she sings the song...or her version of it!

Mimi is never empty handed when she comes or when we visit her. This round included a motorized Tinkerbell riding toy for K. It is slower than a powerwheels, but the same kind of deal. Kinley still doesn't know what to think of it. Give her a week and she'll be a pro.

What my little diva LOVED was the sunglassess ("sasses" as she calls them) and a boa from Mimi. She prissed around for the longest time. And has played with them everyday since.

Sidenote: we have removed the tags from the "sasses"!

Kinley holding this cute puppy. She didn't really know what to think about it. She would just pet it and giggle. And NO it isn't ours. My parents are dogsitting. Don't get me wrong, we are dog lovers, but the 2 we have are just right for our family.

I had a cute video I wanted to include, but instead I've spent over 30 minutes of trying to get it to load. Ahhh. You daily bloggers have much more patience and lots more blogs skills and I. I'll try it again tomorrow. Maybe after some zzzzs I can figure it out. Night!

4 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Kinley is so cute!

How "Sweet" it is... said...

Erin, she is precious!

Jenna said...

Kinley is so beautiful! Her boa and sunglasses are so precious! She's going to be such a diva ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Have you read the latest entry in Melissa's blog: http://staffordmoments.blogspot.com/

Melissa's father-in-law died yesterday but Melissa couldn't be bothered to travel with her husband Chad to be with his father, even though they knew he was going to die this week.

Worse than not being bothered to see her father-in-law, Melissa has been blogging about going shopping, going to lunch with her girlfriends, going to the gym, etc. rather than being at her husband's side.

Melissa says she can't travel a few hours by car to visit her dying father in law because she is pregnant. What the heck? How can you NOT travel to see your dying father-in-law but you can go to the gym?? go shopping?? and go out to lunch??

Now Melissa says she can't even be bothered to go to the poor man's funeral. Too busy going to the gym, I guess?

How many of you girls out there would not go and visit your father-in-law if you knew he only had a few days left on this earth? How many of you would leave your husband alone to watch his father die? How many of you would rather go shopping and go to the gym than go to your father-in-law's funeral?

I am just astonished at how cold, un-Godly and cruel this woman is. Incredible.