Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day & B Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I made this little tutu for her. Super easy...just cut strips of tulle and tied around a ribbon. You may see this again in the fall when Razorback football rolls around. The red tulle is compliments of Kacy at Murray Madness. Thanks Kacy!!
Last weekend we went to Harrison for Jack's 1st Birthday! Although Kinley was a little cranky, Zach and I thoroughly enjoyed the party. Jack really enjoyed his cake. I know the quality of the picture is bad, but you can see he had a ball eating it!
And here's Jack all cleaned up after cake!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Kinley is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
I have made Harper a few tutus but haven't but them on her yet. She does NOT love my dressing her up and taking her picture so I'm trying not to push it! ha!

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

Erin WOW i am very proud of you! Thanks so much for adding pictures of Jack! And most of all thanks for making the trip! Have I told you latley how excited I am about our trip.

Guy and Julie said...

Love the tutu!!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I haven't been reading blogs since we went out of town - I'm glad the tutu turned out! Kinley is so cute. Isn't it amazing how quickly 3 months goes by?