We had such a fun time with Mammy and Pop and the Belle-Isle's in Hot Springs last weekend!
Kinley actually tolerated her new life jacket very well this year! She really loved being on the boat as long as no one was touching her and she forgot about her life jacket being on her body. ha!
In this picture she was saying "weeeeeeee" as the wind blew in her face.
Nash and Kinley are close in age and I know they will have so much fun playing together as they grow up.
Kylie was such a big help with all the kiddos!
I think we were all crazy for thinking that we could get a picture of all the kids looking at the camera and not crying. Ha! It was like herding fleas!
Aren't their matching outfits darling?!! Thanks Mammy!
If Kinley doesn't start putting on some weight she may be able to wear her dress again next year.
We also got the see the Youngs which was such a treat! Ava and Kinley are about a year apart. Last year we went to Florida together. Look how much they've changed! Ava's momma and I went to preschool through college together and were college roommates. I'll see if I can dig up some pics of the mommas when we were a little younger. I say this because Ava and Kinley look a lot their mommas!
This is a little documentation for me so quit reading if you want. Kinley had her well child dr visit yesterday. Ear were clear! She weighed 24lbs (25th-50th percentile) and was 36 inches (90th). She will be 20 months on Sunday. Wears 12-18 month clothes, size 4 diapers. Thank you Lord for a healthy baby!
ps it's 6:30am....guess this is my last resort time to blog..(sigh)
1 comment:
It looks like y'all had a great time! Kinley is growing so much, she's sure a cutie! Regarding the comment you left on my blog, yes I am preggers!! About 8 weeks and we are very excited! I can't decide if I actually like the feeling of being pregnant yet. I was feeling great and then this week has been hit and miss! I just know I'm going to be huge because I have to eat every 2-3 hours or I feel sick! But anyways.. thanks for the happy baby wishes, I hope y'all have a great weekend!
Post a Comment