Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I can't believe it...

I am sitting here with a knot in my stomach at the thought that Kinley Clare will be 1 tomorrow. Kind of makes me want to vomit. Can anyone empathize?
I was thinking of what I was doing on Nov 10, 2008. I remember not sleeping much during the night because I knew I was to be admitted to the hospital for induction at 6pm. So I woke up early and got ready for work. I remember I had on a cute outfit and these shoes............how did these not make me go into labor?!! I do love to wear heals, although I am realizing that it is a little difficult with a baby. I am trying to be more conservative!
I worked most of the day trying to leave things tidy and feeling so anxious and excited about what would happen in the next 48 hours.
After work I came home, changed into something comfy and headed to the hospital. Here's Zach and me just before we left.
Yikes! I was HUGE! It is so funny that I really didn't think I was that big, until I look back at pictures. I guess I couldn't see myself from the same angle as all of you. Ha!

Kinley's big party is on Saturday with family and friends, but we are going to have a little party (just the 3 of us tomorow) so I will post pics of the b-day girl!

5 comments:

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

You sould have been wearing Kaceys Naturilizers!!!

Kelly said...

I can't believe tomorrow is her birthday!!! I also can't believe you wore those shoes the day before you delivered her! ha!
Happy Birthday to sweet Kinley!
I remember coming to see you the day after you had her and you looked so amazing!

Farris Family said...

Our baby girl will turn one on Tuesday I feel the exact same way! You have such a sweet family!

Lauren Clark said...

I remember being in awe with your continuing to wear heels welllll into the 9 months...a true diva. Happy birthday to Miss Kinley!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Oh, I so know how you feel! I think I bawled for a week before the big birthday.

Cannot believe you pulled those shoes off - I don't think I could wear them all day now!

Happy Birthday, Kinley!