Just in the last few days it has hit me that Kinley isn't a little baby anymore. She is doing something new everyday it seems. And she already has enough hair for bows...without headbands, that is! And she is closer to walking than I am ready for her to be. Here are a few pictures and video from this week. Enjoy!
8 comments:
She is so beautiful!!!! And she seems so proud of her walking - I love that!!!!
Yeah, I bet she'll walk before Nash. She's so proud of herself. That is fuuny.
OH WOW! She's so cute laughing and walking. I can't believe how big she is...
I got your scrapbooking tutorial message! :) And I feel you on the "busy-ness" of life. Next week is going to be out, because I have to go to Chicago for work (ugh!). Do you want to meet for lunch the following week perhaps? I was stupid and signed the kids up for soccer -- stupid only because I have no idea where the time will come from -- but once I know their set schedules, I can maybe get together right after work, too. Thursdays are best for me right now, if soccer stays free of Thursday. That is...as long as two additional kids to the bunch is alright! We'll work out the logistics. :)
Kinley is so precious! It seems like once they hit the 6 month mark they literally get big overnight.
I can hardly believe our baby girl is ready to walk. I guess she will be like her Mommy and walk early. I am ready for next weekend to be here!! I'm anxious to see all of you. Love & miss you........
Cute pictures! She is adorable!!
Hi Erin - I'm Julie's friend, Kristen. Just thought I would drop in to "meet" you. Your baby girl is precious! Hope to meet her for real soon. :) Look forward to shower planning.
Post a Comment