Thursday, June 25, 2009

Playin' with Presley

We've had a fun and busy past couple of days. Catherine and Presley came to visit! Us girls had a big time. We swam and shopped and played and ate! Isn't that was girls do best!


Little fishes!
The shopping Queens!

Presley gave Kinley a pink ball cap so they could be twinkies!
Future college roommates?
I just knew I was going to be posting a video of Kinley crawling tonight, but it didn't happen. She is so close. Friends keep telling me to hold it off as long as possible, to enjoy her staying on a blanket in the floor because soon she will be all over the house in a second, but it just so fun to cheer her on!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Oh man, another Presley. Gosh, I didn't know it was so popular. Oh well I still love it. Oh and yeah the crawling thing...I forgot how hard it is. You have to watch every second. Geez, Nash is everywhere and has everything in his mouth!

The Striving Homeschool Mom said...

Hi!! I'm Stacey from south Jersey I'm a Stay at home Momma of 2 almost 3 and I found your blog through Kellys Korner! First off I wanted to say I really love your sense of style and your hair! I used to be a hair dresser before I stayed home so It seems ot be the first thing i notice! 2ndly I wanted to say I love that you started making your own baby food I did too for both of my little ones but I found this website to be FABULOUS! http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

Some food I wasn't sure how to make into baby food or was a little scared to try but this website was just absolutely great! Enjoy!
Blessings,
Stacey!