Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Naturals Night

We scored some free tickets to the NWA Naturals tonight, so we took a quick road trip to the local minor league baseball game. It was fun, but a little too chilly with the wind blowing. We were there long enough for me to eat a pretzel with cheese :) take a few pictures and watch a few innings.

I really wanted to have a family picture with the mascot, but Zach wasn't a team player, so instead we each smiled for the camera with Kinley! Next game I am getting my pic with Switch the sasquatch whether Zach is in or not.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Um Switch sounds a little scary. I don't blame him! Ha! That is a great photo of you and Kinley!!

Jenna said...

Aw Kinley's first game! Did she seem to enjoy all the people? She may not pay good money but I'd much rather play with Kinley all day than work!!